“Quality B&B in a unique and listed Cornish cottage dating from the late 1600’s.
Awarded a 4 star Bed and Breakfast rating from Visit Britain.”
Bed & Breakfast
Spring Cottage is a Grade Two listed 17th Century cottage with three double letting rooms, all en suite with showers.
Read More About Spring Cottage
Self catering holiday property, which sleeps five. A lovely 250 year old, mid terraced cottage offers stylish & comfortable self-catering accommodation.
Read More About 2 The Court
We are located in Probus, which is approximately 5 miles from Truro. We are ideally situated for exploring both South and North coasts.
Find Out Where We Are
Bed & Breakfast Features
- B&B situated in Probus, near Truro, Cornwall
- A Grade Two listed 17th Century Cottage
- Awarded four stars by Visit Britain
- Bed and breakfast with En suite facilities
- Probus is only five miles from historic Truro
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Ideally situated for Eden, Heligan, and the gardens of the South West
- Convenient for South & North Cornwall coastlines
- WiFi & Parking
- Check in between 2.30pm and 8pm
- A really relaxing and enjoyable stay – thank you for your hospitality, we love Spring Cottage.
- Very welcoming, quaint and cosy, great stay. Best pancakes ever!
- This is a wonderful little ‘Cornish Gem’ – we have had a wonderful weekend.
- Delightful home full of character.